Our Little *SECRET* Up On the Hill

~Where we'll walk every step of *forever*, together.

To His Glory.







torsdag 17. desember 2009

LOVE is...


LOVE is... Picking up the hall.
LOVE is... Wiping off the bathroom counter.
LOVE is... Cleaning the kitchen.
LOVE is... long phone calls.
LOVE is... keeping your mouth shut when you're mad and about to say something regretable.
LOVE is... Helping with a smile, even when you'd rather be lazy.
LOVE is... Smiling to a person you don't know.
LOVE is... buying them hot chocolate.
LOVE is... The High King of Heaven born as a baby on Christmas Eve.
LOVE is... His pierced wrists and feet.
LOVE is... Snuggling up close to Him.
LOVE is... Praying
LOVE is... very very much.

Where do you see LOVE?
What do you do out of LOVE?
What is LOVE, to you?

3 kommentarer:

Pom Pom sa...

I see love in your words. You know how to love. I've been loving my students more this week and they are altered by it. Jesus is so amazing. His Spirit is so powerful and heals broken hearts.

Country Life sa...

I love this picture of you and your sister, aslaug! Very sweet!

Have fun on your trip!

~Karen in Ohio

Anonym sa...

I know this entry is very old, but I've just come across your blog and love it. My loved ones know I love them, but since coming to Him I have found myself being more kind and patient, showing them more love. These words have inspired me to be truly more loving towards those around me today. Thank you :)

Also congratulations on getting married! :)