Our Little *SECRET* Up On the Hill

~Where we'll walk every step of *forever*, together.

To His Glory.







søndag 9. mai 2010

My Mom is the Sweetest!!

Look what she got us!

Lovely Salvation Army Find =)

They've been sitting with baking soda water all night to get the smell out, And I made sure to disinfect them in Vinegar and water

And I scrubbed them with half a lemon sprinkled with baking sodaAnd now they're nice and clean and good smelling,

ready to jump into my suitcase at the first chance they get.

Don't they look so cute??

The two big ones say: "sukker" (sugar) and "salt"

And the little one says: "Kanel" (cinnamon)

*

*

*

Thanks for every prayer,

every sweet comment!!

*

åslaug abigail

5 kommentarer:

Pom Pom sa...

Oh, your mama is so sweet and good! Isn't it fun to receive little love gifts? Happy!

Marianne sa...

Dei var skjønne.

Flavia Sunshine sa...

Hello,
I've been thinking about you a lot as time gets closer for you to get married, you're always in prayers.
For a while we're almost 'neighbours' since we're here in Finland :)
By the way, would you mind to give me your address ? I would love to send you a card or something like that before you leave to enter in this new blessed season of your life. This is my e-mail address:

flyefa@hotmail.com

you can send it there if it's ok.

Anyways, the cow jars are so lovely ! Your mom is so sweet :)

Have a blessed week !

Flavia

Marita sa...

Så sjønne dei va :) Kossen går det me deg, me må snart snakkast på telefonen igjen, det e lenge siden sist nå. Eg lese te eksamenar kvar dag nå, prøve vertfall, men d e alltid koseligt med eit lite avbrekk :)

åslaug abigail sa...

Marita: Bra =) å, då ska eg komma og avbrekka deg når du minst vente det!!!