Our Little *SECRET* Up On the Hill

~Where we'll walk every step of *forever*, together.

To His Glory.







lørdag 29. september 2007

A loving goodbye


Hello everybody,

today I want to share the sad news of another blog leaving the blogosphere.

First it was Ingri's "Underveis"(a little while ago) who disappered, and now ******' "**** ** ******". Both for the same reasons, lack of time and the fact that internet is more than incredibly cute, loveable and special blogs to visit, knittinghelp, inspiration, a salesmarket, emails or encyclopedia of whatever subject you may search. Very sad, but also very true.

You have both been a inspiration to me and my blog, and you are both very dear to me, and I've learned a lot from you. But knowing that God will look after you and take care of you between the times I see you face to face or mail to mail, makes it a all feel a little better =)

So, thank you for the time we've shared as bloggers, for wisdom, love and inspiration.

To everyone who never got to visit them, I hope to be able to share from all I've learned, and also to say that ****** blog is still open for a little while, for those who would like to say goodbye (or hello, as you feel like) for the first time =)


Ingri, takk for at du inspirerte meg te å blogga, eg e så glad i deg!


******, thank you for sharing, the short while it was.


*Waving goodbye to both of you*

Ingen kommentarer: