Our Little *SECRET* Up On the Hill

~Where we'll walk every step of *forever*, together.

To His Glory.







tirsdag 9. mars 2010

SO... How may I show thankfulness??


Trying to come up with a list here,

and tomorrow I'll live my list =)

.

*Thanking God each morning for another day of this wonderful life...

.

*Saying "thank you" to my mama for making me breakfast each and every morning, even going out of her way to make the food I like best!

.

*Smiling and being happy eating supper

.

*Thanking my family for the little ways they serve me

(especially now when I need it so much because of my hands)

as often and as lovingly as I would a stranger

.

*Say out loud what I'm thankful for whenever I'm not around people

.

*Mentally thank God for every person I meet with during the day

.

*Making up a song about all my blessings, and sing it, adding new blessings along the way =)

.

.

I like my list, I'll practice it tomorrow!!

Can't wait =) =)

.

.

.

.

åslaug abigail

4 kommentarer:

Pom Pom sa...

You're back! I love your list, too!
(BIG HUG!)

Country Life sa...

Hi again!

I forgot to say that I like your picture on the other post.
:0)

We are praying for your healing of tendonitis, while at the same time praising Him for His wonderful work in your life.

Today I will:

be cheerful even when I don't feel like it


be thankful for the many blessings the Lord has given to me

smile more :0)

be content with where I am at today

Much love and hugs,

Karen

P.S. I am looking forward to your next post. ~smile~

Flavia Sunshine sa...

Oh how beautiful to have you back !! I'm a joy-finder-thank-giver learning to fully trust the Lord myself and practise everyday :)
Have a blessed and happy day tomorrow !

Raquel sa...

Hello dear,dear Aslaug! Praying still for your visa situation, alhtough by the sound of your other post, maybe solved? Praying also for tendonitis. Fantastic picture below, you look beautiful (and so in love!). I have asked to be your friend on Facebook, not sure if you knew it was me or not. thanks for the lovely comment on my blog. I just got back from our state church Ladies' Retreat - WOW! We had an absolutely fantastic speaker, had such a good time. Much love - Raquel XO